What are you doing with my information?
Page updated: October 2021
We use your personal information to make the Mums Say Radio better for you and for everyone. That includes doing things like:
- Recommending things we think you’ll enjoy, like Pods or radio shows
- Notifying you about things you’ve told us you like, for example a new series of your favourite Pods
- Personalising parts of Mums Say Radio to your tastes, including emails, radio, pods, and music
We also use it for business, regulatory and legal purposes, like:
- Dealing with any requests you make or content you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with a service.
- Identifying where you are and giving you the right version of Mums Say Radio for this area
What are my rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR for short, is one of the biggest changes to data privacy law in recent years. It is designed to put you in control of how your information is collected and used by organisations.
Your data matters
We want to help you to understand these rights and exercise them as easily as possible. They’re listed below along with some tips on what to do if you’d like more help.